Q. I was wondering where I can find scholarly journals reviewed by peers for LAS 30012 class for research paper?


If you go to Ebscohost, if you choose your databases, below the search box there are two checkboxes, before you do your search, click the box for full-text and scholarly/peer-reviewed journals. Then once you do your search, that is what it will find for you.

  • Last Updated Sep 25, 2014
  • Views 199
  • Answered By Gloria Creed-Dikeogu

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0